Design Challenge -- Round Corner mask on images

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 4 01:32:19 EDT 2016

On 4/3/2016 4:50 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:
> I thought this would make an interesting widget. I put together a widget
> that does the following:
>
> 1. Allows you to turn on/off rounded corners for each corner of the widget.
> 2. Allows you to set the radius.
> 3. Allows you to set a filename of an image that will be displayed within
> the widget. Default is to draw the widget using the background color.

Trevor, this is SO COOL. Not just the work you've produced, which is
really neat stuff, but also how anyone can make LC into anything they
want. I hope Kevin is right and that we get lots more of these little gems.

Bill: to install, unzip the archive and find your "My Livecode" folder.
If you haven't moved it, I think it's in your OS Preferences folder (I
moved mine to Dropbox, so I can't remember.) Inside My Livecode is an
Extensions folder. Drop Trevor's whole folder in there and restart LC.

It appears like magic in the tool palette and you can use it just like
any of the other widgets.

It's super keen neato cool awesome.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com