Design Challenge -- Round Corner mask on images

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun Apr 3 17:50:09 EDT 2016

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami <
brahma at hindu.org> wrote:

> Our design team finished a design for a mobile app. The used rounded
> corners everywhere.
>
> see
>
> http://wiki.hindu.org/screenshots/radius-all-corners.jpg
>
> Something I wished we had in LC for all controls (groups included) is
> corner radius, but is is only available for graphics objects.

I thought this would make an interesting widget. I put together a widget
that does the following:

1. Allows you to turn on/off rounded corners for each corner of the widget.
2. Allows you to set the radius.
3. Allows you to set a filename of an image that will be displayed within
the widget. Default is to draw the widget using the background color.

The source code can be found in my github repository under
"rounded_corners".

https://github.com/trevordevore/livecode-extensions

I tried to package up an .lce version of the extension but then I couldn't
find a way to install a packaged widget in the IDE. The only way I can see
is to use the Extension Manager to install a widget that you are working
on. So for now I've zipped up the folder that you should install in ~/My
LiveCode/extensions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3o6m6uq6suj5wvs/community.livecode.trevordevore.roundedCorners.1.0.0.zip?dl=0

Let me know if this does what you need.

--