Script Only Stack Architecture

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Apr 3 01:37:50 EDT 2016

I think I'm too bitten (happily so) now with the class/super/class behaviors hierarchy ( have already set the behavior of a behavior, fantastic!)   In fact it's hard to stop envisioning all the ways to use this feature, and I don't want the bound up in a single binary file object... as the goal is, in the next few months to distribute the developement across a bigger team.

So I'm going to get work done now ... I have flown to the world of WHEW  (WHatEver Works)

If setting the stack files and opening them in the preopenhandler works, that's what I'll do, if the only certain way to save script only stacks is by clicking on the contextual menu and explicitely choosing "Save" (in  the AB and PB) that's what I'll do.

My auto save is working (every 30  min), and I'm saving more frequently,  so I can recover quickly.

I got a lot done today...

What I will  give myself a break on is reporting all the bugs in LC816 and just push to work around them...or ask here, since (as we are seeing with formatted height) others have worked around bugs before.

BR