Difficulty using Livecode.com

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 1 16:32:47 EDT 2016

On 4/1/2016 2:18 PM, Jim Byrnes wrote:
> I wanted to take a look at the app building tutorial.

I couldn't find a specific one, but the info is at the bottom of this
guide: <https://livecode.com/resources/guides/developers-guide/>

I'm not sure if that's the one you mean, but I got there this way from
main LC page:

Resources (at top of page)
Guides (under Documentation)
Beginner's Guide

If you click on the main "Documentation" heading on the Resources page
instead of choosing a subtopic like "guides", you'll get a list at the
left of all the main topics you can read about. The same list appears
while displaying any of the lessons and guides.

The only time you should need to actually log in to your account is if
you've purchased a class or tutorial that isn't available in the general
public documentation.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com