Script Only Stack Architecture

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 1 12:10:30 EDT 2016

I think a lot of the issues being discussed here could be easily solved if
the user notes feature was reimplemented. I found those very helpful. And
there are many advantages: users can contribute quickly, no one needs to
learn a foreign tracking system, users are more likely to jot down concepts
they've struggled with and solved if it's easy to do, and the comments
don't interfere with the basic structure of the actual dictionary entries.

It was a great solution to the problems we're discussing.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com