Script Only Stack Architecture

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Apr 1 11:39:27 EDT 2016

On 04/01/2016 07:34 AM, Ali Lloyd wrote:
>> It's a pain to open the object inspector and copy the behavior reference
>> then use the message box to to "open script of…"
>
> This is no longer necessary in the latest DPs of 8.0 - the behavior
> property in the property inspector has an 'edit script' button.

In addition, the Project Browser that I'm usually kicking has a very
nice feature in that if there is a behavior object associated with a
stack or control you will see that indicated to the left of the script
lines, and it also shows the number of lines in the behavior script.
Right-click or control-click on that and you can directly edit the
behavior script.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com