Script Only Stack Architecture

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Fri Apr 1 00:53:56 EDT 2016

I fail to see the inclusion of examples of the syntax to a dictionary entry as bloat.
I may be one of only a few but I find many of the dictionary entries opaque to say the least.
Ali's example of how one would employ a script only stack as a behavior is a case in point. It immediately makes employing this method accessible and understandable.
It would have also saved a lot of head scratching on the part of the OP as well as a lot of divergent discussion, which although helpful in explaining behaviors to the uninitiated (thank you Richard), still was,no where near as clear as Ali's (corrected) example in answering the original question.

James