gjpqy cut off while typing

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Wed Sep 30 20:25:24 EDT 2015

I wondered if the textShift would help and found this works too;

on textChanged
   set the textShift of last char of me to the textShift of last char of me
end textChanged

So I imagine there are probably other commands that will instantly update the text without affecting what has been typed, but it does look like there’s a bug of some sort.

At least you can workaround the problem now.

Paul