What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Sep 29 23:01:45 EDT 2015

I am in the xxth year of working on our Music In the Air project—an extensive interactive exploration of the (mostly) Western classical music tradition. It was designed to be used as an electronic Music History textbook, but has gotten a lot of interest from non-academics. We hope to have it for sale this Fall. At some point I’ll do a mobile tablet version. We are currently doing a Chinese language translation from the English with other languages coming in the future.

A demo is available at
	http://www.artsinteractive.org/getmita/index.html

You’ll need to enter personal information in the form to download the demo, but you don’t have to confirm the subsequent email to subscribe to the mailing list.

Also finishing up a video subtitling app, and starting an app to enable users to create the kind of animated music notation that we have in the Music In the Air program.

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA