What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:17:03 EDT 2015

I am working on my Devawriter Pro, both in terms of what might be called
"bread-and-butter" maintenance stuff,
and with the introduction of some new features.

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriterpro.html

I am also wondering whether to transition my code-base from LiveCode 4.5
commercial to LiveCode 7 Open Source. This would involve rewriting all
the Unicode scripts, but this could probably be automated.

Richmond.