What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:39:08 EDT 2015

Hi Peter,

On Mon Sep 28, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> I'm really interested to hear about what you're working on
> at the moment. The community always seems to have a huge,
> exciting and varied range of projects going on, and it's great
> to hear how people are using LiveCode for work, for hobbies,
> for learning or for play!

Working on a Project to update Text and Graphics of MetaCard and
Revolution Book.

Manuel Agusti-Melchor
(http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Manuel_Agusti-Melchor) gave his
approval to update his book about this platform, created for Courses
on Digital Media Integration (IMD) and Multimedia Systems (SMM) of
Valencia Polytechnic University. This book was published under GNU
License.

Use this link to read the contents of this book (in spanish):
http://www.disca.upv.es/magustim/mmmultiplataforma/book1.htm

Alejandro