Why "Objects are only deleted on idle"?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Sep 23 15:17:51 EDT 2015

I had/have your same concerns, and while the stack can be saved, it's not
intended to be saved on a regular basis (only during development).  If I
somehow reached control ids over a billion, I could create a new editor
stack and copy over the core controls while saving dozens of hours of
development time because I wouldn't need to lay anything out -- all of the
editing control layout is programmatic/dynamic.  So this approach is
worthwhile for me.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 9/23/15, 11:22 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of