Android push notifications

sphere jjs at krutt.org
Wed Sep 23 14:23:09 EDT 2015

Hello,

sorry to reply to this old thread but it's one of the few with really good
tips.

How to type the sound_enable=true correctly in the php file, because when
using the sample stack androidgcm.zip from livecode's forum i get a sound
notification, but when i use php i do not get a sound notification. I need
to use php, because the script from the zip let's my own stack
malfunctioning (and i don't know why but it stops sending to an url). So i
want the push to be done with php. The push comes thru but still no sound.

I use this piece in my php script:
$message = array("notification" => $_POST['message']);
         $fields = array(
             'registration_ids' => $registratoin_ids,
             'data' => $message,
	     'delay_while_idle' => false,'alert' => $abstract,
 'body' => $abstract,
 'payload' => $payload,
 'badge' => intval($badge),
 'sound' => 'default',