LC 8 (DP4) widgets

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed Sep 23 10:11:40 EDT 2015

Hi Glen,
> 1. for the widget selector is there an easy way to make the choices
> vertical and not horizontal (I thought I saw this done in a earlier
video)?

The short answer is no - however it would be a relatively easy to add an
orientation property to it - please submit an enhancement request if this
is something that would be useful to you!

>2. None of the widgets show when I generate an iOS app (not on the iPad or
>the simulator).

You need to select which widgets are included in the standalone in the Copy
Files pane of the standalone settings

Ali