Feature Exchange Process

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Wed Sep 23 09:44:52 EDT 2015

Graham - I don't see your name in the backers list and I can't see a pledge confirmation email going out to you. I don't think we've got your pledge. Can you email support with details of exactly what you did, when, for how much etc so that I can try and find out what went wrong?

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager