The Feature Exchange Progress

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 23 01:06:27 EDT 2015

Heather Laine wrote:
 > We'll shortly be adding a facility for you to suggest and vote on
 > features you'd like to see. In the meantime, perhaps a discussion
 > on the list would flush out some candidates for future funding!
 > What do you want to see added and why?

FastCGI.

I believe there should be no performance penalty for choosing LiveCode
over PHP or Python for server work.  CGI is simple and more than good
enough for most sites, but it would help remove a barrier to adoption
among more serious developers if we had a stay-resident option.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems