The Feature Exchange Progress

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Sep 22 13:20:54 EDT 2015

As CTO, I obviously hope they all get funded as they all help move the LiveCode platform forward.

As an engineer, however, I'm really hoping the Remote Debugger gets the pledges it needs as I personally think that's going to be the most fun to bring to you all.

(And yes, I may well have an odd sense of 'fun' ;))

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone