LiveCode for the rest of us

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Sep 21 17:56:21 EDT 2015

Someone wrote a plugin to address this.

Bob S

On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:41 , J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com<mailto:jacque at hyperactivesw.com>> wrote:

-- Oh where can I set the design grid unit values? Oh, no grids?
> -- where is my hide and show design grid? Oh right.. no grids...
> -- Oh, where do I turn on "snap to grid" Oops right... no grid...

Yes, there's been a grid since MetaCard. It's set to either 1 or 2 px by default (can't remember, I changed it) so you probably didn't notice it was there. Toggle it on/off from the View menu. Set the size of the grid in Preferences -> Appearance -> Grid spacing. However, there are no visible lines for the grid, so maybe that's what you mean.