tracking change dates for substack

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 19:11:25 EDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Brahmanathaswami <brahma at hindu.org> wrote:

>  splashScreenEngine --> Mainstack
>
> model, so that your substacks can all save data...what about  setting a
> customProp with a time stamp in the stack when data changes?

My mainstack stays hidden, and launches another stack from time to time as
the splash screen.

However, what I'm trying to track is not data changes, but changes I make
to the cards in the development process.  If I make a change, I want the
new fields/variables I may have introduced to automatically be compiled
when the vision bumps, without sifting through the hundreds of other
stacks.  As it is, it already takes a couple of minutes on a fast machine
to check the existing cards.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462