tracking change dates for substack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 19 14:08:14 EDT 2015

Hi Richard,

In this case, it would make sense to use separate files. I bet users who
are in one jurisdiction don't want to load all the stacks for all other
jurisdictions into memory. So, make the stacks separate files and load
only the required files into memory. That will allow you to track the
change dates of each file individually.

--
Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com