put URL

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Sep 18 17:16:00 EDT 2015

I guess I spoke to soon.

The put URL code is in a button's mouseUp handler and the resetAll is at
the start of handler.  If I set a debug breakpoint at the start of the
mouseUp handler and step through it line by line, I get the expected data
back.  If I remove the breakpoint, put URL returns a socket timeout message.

Next I tried load URL, specifying a callback message and added a handler
for the callback message in the same button as my mouseUp script.  The
callback message never happened.

LC 6.6.5 OSX 10.10

Pete