Geometry Manager - Anyone?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Sep 18 15:40:50 EDT 2015

At the nativesoft site, there is a “new” version 3, but no date or idea how old it is. Also, since it is not a free product, I was looking around to see how much it would cost me. Can’t find it. There is a link to the livecode marketplace, but it just gets me to the main livecode site.

So, in spite of the great looking tutorials, I’m not anxious to invest time into it. I’m wondering if it is still supported.
Best,
Bill