Importing a Snapshot from a window off screen

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Fri Sep 18 11:37:24 EDT 2015

Ray,

Importing a snapshot from rect uses the computer’s graphic card to generate the snapshot image, whereas, importing a snapshot from an object (group, card, stack etc.) allows the LC engine to generate the snapshot image.

I’m travelling right now so can’t test so easy, but I’m sure if you can drop the ‘from rect’ you should see an improvement.

Paul