revFontLoad issue: odd spacing

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Sep 18 10:31:40 EDT 2015

Someone recommended that I switch to the start using font syntax.  It has
helped, but is still not perfect.  I have found that if the alignment is
off, reloading the font again snaps it into place, so I keep a button
onscreen to refresh the fonts.

on LoadMyFonts
   set the itemDel to "/"
   put item 1 to -2 of the effective filename of this stack &
"/Resources/TrajanPro" into tPath
   put tPath & "/TrajanPro-Regular.otf" into tReg
   put tPath & "/TrajanPro-Bold.otf" into tBold
   start using font file tReg
   start using font file tBold
end LoadMyFonts

~Roger