v.8 tools palette

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Fri Sep 18 09:26:30 EDT 2015

Hi Craig,

This is a DP4 issue and will be resolved in DP5. You will be able to fix
it by restating LC and the full tools palette will magically appear

Kind regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin