Why is LC text blurred on a retina display?

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Fri Sep 18 06:07:52 EDT 2015

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your input.

LiveCode 8 is indeed still in development stages but I don't think I
explicitly suggested using it for production work? Yes, 7.0.6/6.7.6 are
the latest stable releases of LiveCode but I was merely suggesting a
move to 8 would be recommend especially as the plan is to drop support
for 6 & 7 when 8 hits GM

More information on this, which I would /highly recommend/ reading can
be found here-

https://livecode.com/how-to-make-livecode-8-great-with-the-global-jam/

Hopefully you will be able to join in and make LiveCode 8 great!

Kind Regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin