Audio Delivery to Multiple Platforms

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Sep 11 18:56:30 EDT 2015

Indeed is one of life's most mystifying conundrums that the LC strategy
has allowed multi-media to take a back seat. With the world of online
video and audio exploding, one would think, that if you wanted LiveCode
to be a leading development platform, that making multi-media would be
*the* top priority over anything else.

The number of "click thru's" to view media or listen to audio, certainly
exceeds by huge orders of magnitude... the total of "click thru's" to
*any* other process (business application, widgets, text processing, edu
unicode etc...) So, why would you allow your development platform to lag
5 years behind the rest of the world?

This is one of the huge mysteries of the universe to me.

I did get it working, but the play command is crashing in the app if I
go too fast... I started another thread.

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery
www.HimalayanAcademy.com