Embeded LiveCode -- a distant dream that is dead???

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Sep 11 17:15:43 EDT 2015

Hi Mark,

I think you might be misunderstanding what 'embedded livecode' was... It was the ability to embed a LiveCode stack inside another iOS application - so you could mix LiveCode into an existing app. So it wasn't LiveCode for 'embedded systems' which is what it sounds like you are asking about.

Do you have any details of the platform the devices you are referring to run on? Is it a custom system, or is it based on android, Linux, something else?

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone