Embeded LiveCode -- a distant dream that is dead???

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:16:42 EDT 2015

Hi Richard,

Since you asked...

There is a stop watch that has six buttons, two of them can twist/spin too,
and two of the buttons have a quick push or a long push, and it includes an
earpiece, microphone, speaker, wireless (but not wifi) communications with
a USB FOB to capture data real-time (hence the LiveCode management of that
data to parse and calculate/display post race) and communicate with a horn
(audio) and portable, 2-line scoreboard.

So that watch is a robust $400 device that can hold programs - pace
workouts, etc. too.

It is made in China and the system's inventors are from Australia and I'm
going to meet with them today and for the next couple of days at a trade
show in Cleveland, Ohio.

The vision/dream would be to do LiveCode on that watch as an embeded
software system -- but -- I might be all wet. (Of course I am.)

http://www.autocoach.com.au/

And, it is a super small market.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo Camp Executive Coach
Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Recent Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club Team
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org

412 298 3432 = cell