LiveCode repo name change fixer

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 9 20:20:07 EDT 2015

Hi Folks

Some of you may know that all the references to RunRev and Runtime revolution are being cleaned out and the github account has changed from runrev to livecode. This means all our clones are broken so to save everyone some time I made a stack that will fix it for you. Here it is:

https://gist.github.com/montegoulding/2cc4ca9f2df14100a2bf <https://gist.github.com/montegoulding/2cc4ca9f2df14100a2bf>

It also fixes the submodules to point to your submodule forks as origin and the livecode one as upstream in case you ever want to contribute a change to those repos (ducks for cover).

Only tested on OS X but it will work on Linux and *should* work on Windows presuming you have installed git commands for the command line and not just under git bash.

Cheers

Monte