iOS9, AppleTV OS, WatchOS 2

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Wed Sep 9 16:02:15 EDT 2015

I mention this most every time after an Apple event, but it’s becoming more and more relevant each time… LiveCode support?

How ready is LC for iOS9? It’s coming in a week. iOS 8 broke a lot of my stuff, would have been nice to be able to test ahead of time.

AppleTV OS. New, based on iOS. Will there be support for it?

WatchOS 2. Now supports native apps. Will LC now support it? LCB only style app?

This isn’t an Apple Vs. Android argument, everyone has their own opinions and stats. It’s about new, relevant products and bringing your apps to those products.

LiveCode’s write once - deploy anywhere model makes it desirable. Knowing about support for these products makes decisions actionable.

Best,

Steve MacLean