Silly conference survey

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Tue Sep 8 15:38:14 EDT 2015

Cheap accommodation and travel is key I believe. And I hope they call a
halt to the two-tier hotel tradition. I think everyone will be happier in
one reasonably priced hotel. Those who really want to can book alternative
accommodation.

Las Vegas is good choice for reasons given. But I was very peed off
when LiveCode cancelled a Las Vegas conf at very short notice. I had plans
to go to 3 other shows and confs on the back of that...