Silly conference survey

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Sep 8 14:27:10 EDT 2015

> > "I am not likely to attend any of the above locations, and
> I think a Central European location (e.g. Munich) might give
> the impression that RunRev actually cared about developers
> outside Britain and the US."
>
> That was exact the same i was thinking when i saw the  the locations.

They are going to look at locations based on where their user base is, which
is why North America is going to figure quite prominently.

Oh yeah, I really like Vancouver, BC Canada :-)

Then there is easy access, price of flights and "comfort". That's why years
ago we had that one in Las Vegas. There are a lot of cheap flights to Las
Vegas from all parts of North America, and special package deals. I don't
have any impression of how much travel costs figure into attendance, but I
know with other specialty conferences, it does.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com