Silly conference survey

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:02:43 EDT 2015

1. Please rank by preference where you would like the 2016 LiveCode
Conference to be.

2. Which is the least likely place you would attend?

followed by an extremely limited set of choices . . . so I replied in
the box:

"I am not likely to attend any of the above locations, and I think a
Central European location (e.g. Munich) might give the impression that
RunRev actually cared about developers outside Britain and the US."

3. How likely are you to attend this in person?

So I wrote this in the box:

"Or China?"

And when I tried to submit I got this message:

"This question requires an answer." 3 times.

This is so slanted it has almost no value at all.

I am unable to answer any of the questions honestly because the way the
survey
is designed prevents me from being able to do that.

Bad, very bad.

RIchmond.