export snapshot with acceleratedRendering

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Sep 4 15:30:40 EDT 2015

Mark,

Ok... I found the combination that works.  This assumes you have opened a stack and acceleratedRendering is enabled:

THIS FAILS (produces a grey image):

lock screen
export snapshot from rect (the rect of this card) to pictVariable as PNG
//do some stuff
unlock screen

THIS FAILS:

export snapshot from rect (the rect of this card) to pictVariable as PNG
lock screen
//do some stuff
unlock screen

THIS ALSO FAILS:

lock screen
set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to false
export snapshot from rect (the rect of this card) to pictVariable as PNG
//do some stuff
set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to true
unlock screen

THIS WORKS:

set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to false
export snapshot from rect (the rect of this card) to pictVariable as PNG
lock screen
//do some stuff
set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to true
unlock screen

So, the screen must not be locked, and acceleratedRendering must be off.   Not sure if you call that a bug or not... but it's working.  Hope I don't have issues when I try it on Android.

Thanks!
-Dan