export snapshot with acceleratedRendering

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Sep 4 13:44:10 EDT 2015

Try doing from rect ... of this card. I think the form you are using is doing a screen buffer grab, which doesn't play so well with the OpenGL surface accelerated rendering uses. The of this card form renders things into an off screen buffer rather than trying to access the display buffer.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone