Editing Large Scripts is Faster

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Sep 3 22:25:40 EDT 2015

On 09/03/2015 10:52 AM, Ali Lloyd wrote:

> That requires a backport, as the script editor in 8 has scriptified
> behaviors and a widget for the variable viewer.

I must be missing something. Charles detailed the changes that need to
be made to the revscripteditor.rev script for LC7. Why is that any
harder than any other fix to IDE stack scripts? The fact that LC8 uses
scriptified stacks shouldn't even come up in that discussion.

I'd be happy to make the changes for you if it's too much work, or maybe
if you ask nicely Charles can send you the stack he's already modified
and save us both some work.

Is LC7 being end-of-lifed already? We still haven't gotten a stable 7.1
release.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com