No Math Skills? No Problem...

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:01:42 EDT 2015

>From Slashdot post:

Olga Khazan writes in The Atlantic that learning to program involves a
lot of Googling, logic, and trial-and-error—but almost nothing beyond
fourth-grade arithmetic. Victoria Fine explains how she taught herself
how to code despite hating math. Her secret? Lots and lots of
Googling...

http://developers.slashdot.org/story/15/09/02/222226/you-dont-have-to-be-good-at-math-to-learn-to-code

Ok. Googling, logic and trial-and-error.

How far could a person learn this platform, LiveCode, just using these
skills: Googling, logic and trial-and-error?

I have discovered with a lot of surprise that the people who could
benefit most from learning to program using LiveCode (Teachers and
Artists), are too scared to begin as a result from previous "learning
experiences".

How could we show LiveCode as an easy to learn Programming Tool for
Teachers and Artists?

Thanks in advance!

Alejandro