Goodbye stsMLXEditor

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Sep 3 12:32:49 EDT 2015

Yep.  I guess it's not really a spell checker.  It compares two words to
figure out how close they are in spelling so I suppose a spell checker
might use it to suggest correct spellings from a dictionary having detected
a misspelled word.
Download setlocals from http://www.lcsql.com/free-stuff.html.  In the main
stack script, you'll find two handlers:
OptimalStringDistance and DamerauLevenshteinDIstance.  I found
OptimalStringDistance to be the best fit for this application but the other
one works too.