[OT] Atom Text Editor for Script Editiing - First Impressions

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:18:45 EDT 2015

Bernd, yes Peter B and Andy P do deserve the credit for some excellent work.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Ralf Bitter <rabit at revigniter.com> wrote:

> actually there is a snippet for "switch", so
> typing "s", "sw", "swi" etc. followed by a tab
> should work, really.

Sorry Ralf, not seeing it. I thought maybe it was a bit slow, but 'if' and
'repeat' come up quite quickly. I know how they work and I get nothing.
Maybe you manually entered yours and have forgotten about it. If you go to
your snippet pane and 'switch' is there then it means you've manually
entered it - if and repeat are not there because they must be part of the
language package.