Release: 8.0 DP4... also, HTML5

derbrill IT-Service revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Sep 1 07:16:19 EDT 2015

This looks rather promising!

I tested a couple of AE things zesterdaz, but unfortunatelz mz Laptop died a
horrible death. As I am currentlz on the road, I can not upload the stuff I
tried, but it was really ok. :-) A question though. Peter mentionened no
external support. Does that mean no XML? If so that would be reallz a shame.
Also, right now get is supported. Will POST also be supported in the final
release?

(If zou find any typing errors this is either me not being able to spell, or me
using a dutch kezboard lazout at the moment)

Best,

Malte