Project Browser in LC8

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Tue Sep 1 05:03:08 EDT 2015

I’ve just been tracking down a bug in the LC8 project browser, and have noticed that the code for the project browser for LC8 is quite different to what used to be there in LC7.

While I am happy to send through some fixes for the issues I have found, some of it is related to references to code that has been removed since LC7.

Is there a bigger rework of the project browser going on?  If so, I don’t want to fix code that is going to be completely replaced shortly anyway.