Chromebook deployment...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 31 15:40:22 EDT 2015

On 10/31/2015 11:37 AM, Colin Holgate wrote:
> Although some pages mention a system 5, there wasn’t one. Here’s a
> list of system releases and dates that seems correct:

http://www.computerhope.com/history/macos.htm
<http://www.computerhope.com/history/macos.htm>

I'm not sure that listing is correct. I have a copy of every Mac
operating system ever released, and there is a System 5 and a 5.1. Also,
I remember writing a silly little game for OS 5 when trying to teach
myself Pascal, and that it ran for a short while until I updated to OS 6
and it broke spectacularly. That was the end of my Pascal experience.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com