glx2

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 31 13:22:50 EDT 2015

On 10/31/2015 08:29 AM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> Ok. I will give it a try in 7.1.1 and 8.

All right. Beta 2 is up on the website now.

It's stable for me (except for the engine bug on linux), it (finally)
includes the properties in clairvoyance completion, so that the
typeahead function will fill out "itemd" to "itemdelimiter".

...and after thinking about the "other editor" problem for a bit, I just
removed the code that checks for it. That makes for a slightly longer
load time because it's a forced load of the script instead of
uncompressing the stored html, but the engine is fast enough that I
can't tell the difference. And the big upside is that it just works
transparently and you can switch editors without problem. I still
wouldn't run both editors side by side at the same time, though.

I'm happy with the fact that I managed to clean out enough old unused
code to get the main stack script under 10k lines.
This is probably the 3.0.19 release candidate build unless someone finds
something serious enough to hold it back.

https://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2/downloads

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com