SGV and FE funding of widgets

Frans Schoffelen frans at knowlegistics.com
Fri Oct 30 05:35:42 EDT 2015

> On 30 Oct 2015, at 04:50, use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:
>
> I just paid $7000 to get 64Bit Mic version of LC. I will pay $2500 to get
> SVG started because it is important to me and the community. If LiveCode or
> someone else wants to make it happen you know where to find me!!!

Todd, you mentioned you’d be willing to get the ball rolling on SVG. I presume you mean
a full fledged SVG widget with colours and multiple paths? If so I’d be interested too
since the scaling of groups in LiveCode and the loss of quality drives me nuts ( and is very processor intensive!) with
a project I’m trying to redo for iOS without using a folder of 900 (!) images for all kinds
of layouts and sizes.

I glanced at the Feature Exchange and realised I do not know how to start
a Feature Exchange Item . Did I miss something in the lengthy emails ? Probably.

I would advance both Sprites/ Animation and SVG full colour/multipath.

So how do we get started?

Best to all from Berlin
Frans