What is "Open Language"?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 29 22:07:53 EDT 2015

David Bovill wrote:

 > PS - we need something like NPM as well :)

I believe the package manager for LC extensions is coming along well.

The harder part will be matching NPM's 200,026 modules.

And since they had only 50,000 just last year, at that rate it'll be
tough to catch up.

I've enjoyed my experiments with socket servers in LC, but as I look
down the road for robust scalable systems I have to admit Node looks
pretty good.

Are there gotchas with Node I should consider?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems