Vector images?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 29 18:28:55 EDT 2015

I'd like to point out that Apple almost sunk it's own boat some years back by getting so spread out in so many directions, with so many models and lines of computers, that they weren't making a lot of progress in any particular direction.

One of the main things (and first things) Steve Jobs did when he took over was to scrap a lot of the dead weight and focus on moving the company forward. The net effect is that he pulled Apple's one foot out of the grave.

I'm all for new stuff, but not at the expense of losing focus.

Bob S