"lineAtOffset"?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:02:15 EDT 2015

I knew there was the possibility that it was vague, so I threw it out there
without explanation to see -- and it's vague. I was definitely going for
interpretation 2. So my

item 4 of y matching "a*b"

would be the same as your

item 4 of y where it matches "a*b"

and whatever the syntax, if y were

"aloft,ahab,about,alob,atob,dog,a flub,ack,a bob,ask,a tomb"

would return "a flub"