Vector images?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Oct 29 16:35:41 EDT 2015

SVG is LiveCode 8 widgets only.  AFAIK, in 8 the current "built in" vector graphic offering is characters from the FontAwesome font, and while you and I might be comfortable copying points from SVG files into LiveCode, I think you'd agree that's not exactly the best user experience. :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design