Options for playing mp3 on iOS

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:05:42 EDT 2015

For mobile apps I use the all the mobile... commands.  The player object isn’t supported. audioClip I’m not sure about.

Very easy to control the sounds on mobile - play, stop, pause, resume, adjust volume etc etc. You can have multiple channels for multiple sounds too.

HTH

cheers

Alan
--
Alan Stenhouse
alanstenhouse at hotmail.com

Check out our apps on the App Store:

BeatSpeak - the multilingual talking metronome
EV-Point - Find your nearest Electric Vehicle Recharge Station.
Re-Collections - Make your family history come to life. Every picture tells your story.